Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thank The Lord: I Have A Job


After weeks of filling out online forms, applications, and personality test I am proud to announce your boi got a Job!!!

IBM called me this morning and said I was by far the best candidate and they would like me to start next week. I just have to go through the usual stuff like background check, drug test, etc...
Like I said in an earlier post I believe this job is right up my alley, and it is everything I asked for. It's a part-time job in my field that pays well and is right near my school so I can go to class after. I think I'm gonna celebrate.... I hopefully will have two reasons to celebrate after tonight. I take my biology exam tonight. I need to get an A on this thing. I plan to do just that.

Wish me well.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding a JOB!!! Good Luck

    Great blog too (first time here and looks interesting). I am looking forward to reading more from you

    ReplyDelete