Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Big Reveal- Vol. 2: My Favorite Things

I think it is so boring when people introduce themselves in the same way and give all about themselves away in one shot. As I did with revealing my name, I will SLOWLY reveal some of my favorite things. Once again I will present it in my own unique way so that y'all won't be bored (I hope)

Today's Fave: My Favorite Movie




Plot Summary: Nancy is having nightmares, violent nightmares about a mysterious badly burned man with a razor fingered glove on his right hand. When she realizes that her friends are having the same nightmares and that one by one they are being brutally murdered in their sleep she turns to her father who does not believe her and thinks her to be crazy. After she finds out the horrible truth behind his rampage she decides to take action and bring this dream murderer out of dreamland and into the real world where she can send him straight to where he belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment