Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sight

To continue my thoughts on the topic I started in my post called TASTE, I want to explore the next human sense SIGHT. What is it about seeing a big ol' black piece that gets brothas off? I'm not just talking about bottom guys either. I am talking about most if not all gay brothas. I have couple of friends who are tops (as far as I know anyway), but they are constantly looking at pictures and videos of big dick guys. I asked them if they are supposed to be tops how come they don't obsess over a nice round phat ass the same way they drool over a nice dick. Their response was the same. "I like seeing a man, and fucking a man that has a big dick." I have to admit personally I love fuckin' a guy that has a nice size piece as well. It's something empowering about making a brotha ride me while his Mandingo is bouncing up and down on my stomach, but then again I am a verse guy so I have a valid excuse why I like big ones.

I want to know why my top friends simply like "looking" at big dicks. I had one of them tell me a guy can't even come in his house unless he's 8 inches or better.... remember this is my friend who's a "TOP" saying this! This has me scratching my head. Either they are secretly bottoms or a new breed of gay called " Dick Obsessive Tops" (I made up this classification just now, lol). Another friend of mine who is a total top (whatever that means) is the kind of "true top" I think about when I define that role. He is OBSESSED with ass. He once told me the brotha can be missing his dick altogether as long as the ass is phat, firm, and can take a pounding. He is not into dick at all. I have another "top" friend that goes to strip clubs, and only gives money to the brothas with a nice dick. The phat booty brothas don't get his money which is weird to me.

So I am asking for y'all opinion. For those of you that admire the black pole. Why do you like the sight? I have been told so many damn times I have a "pretty dick", what constitutes a pretty dick? Can dick be ugly? If so someone email a picture of an ugly one, LOL. I need to know y'alls opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment