Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 6, 2008

Detox: Day 2


On day 2 I had one of the many tests of will power I will have during my detox. I had a lovely evening with the mister today. We went out to eat, and then just cruised the city streets riding around with no particular destination. We made a few pit stops along the way. We went to Outright Books, which believe it or not I had never been to before. We then stopped at a couple of adult stores and checked out some of the toys there. I finally got my hands on one of those "fleshlight" things. I have to admit the material feels good, so I went ahead and ordered one online when I got home later in the evening.

We end up getting back home around 10 or so. We laid there for awhile cuddling and of course my dick got hard. It was so tempting to have sex at that moment, and he knew it too. Long story short we found a way he can be satisfied without me having to actually have to ejaculate. It was my first test and I passed, but the night turned out to be very long and difficult for me. I was so horny I didn't know what to do with myself. By this time the mister was long sleep, there is nothing on TV, and I don't feel like blogging/reading. I end up watching some xtube clips to see if I can further test myself. Of all the nights xtube actually had some very hot clips, why all of a sudden they were there tonight? My dick stayed hard for about two hours, so to combat that I made myself an ice pack and let it rest on top of that area. It did the trick, and I was able to concentrate on other things. I started a load of clothes, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the floor, watched a DVD, and did a little studying for a quiz I have tomorrow.

I didn't finally fall asleep until 5 a.m this morning. I had made it through another day, and to be honest I believe now that this will get easier. I will let y'all know how tonight goes. Wish me well :-)

1 comment: