Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Big Reveal- Vol. 2: My Favorite Things

I think it is so boring when people introduce themselves in the same way and give all about themselves away in one shot. As I did with revealing my name, I will SLOWLY reveal some of my favorite things. Once again I will present it in my own unique way so that y'all won't be bored (I hope)


Today's Fave: My Favorite Music
I LOVE music. I remember I used to spend entire paychecks at my local record store. Now thanks to the internet those days are over. I love going on iTunes, or different blogs and yahoo groups, and myspace pages to keep up on what's new. When it comes to my favorites I am all over the place. On my Ipod I have everything from A Tribe called Quest to Mozart and everything in between. I just listen to what sounds good to me. Below is a song from a album I have on rotation at the moment. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment