Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Much Love


I have received alot of great responses to my previous blog entry about my self image. It touched me that folks not only read what I had to say, but they get something out of it as well. I have to send a special shot out to Thegayte-keeper and Mr. LTM (The world famous Thickkboy). I really appreciate the comments you guys left, and your words did help me with this "battle of self image" I continue to fight. To everyone else that reads my blog I would like to say thank you. I write from the heart and it makes me proud if someone can take something away from what I write. Whether it be insightful, or just a good quick laugh, I thank you all for reading. I will continue to right for as long as I have something to say and I NEVER run out of stuff to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment