Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 24, 2008

Jam of the Week: Beyonce "If I Were A Boy"



The real reason Ciara's new album "Fantasy Ride" got pushed back?... She, and everyone else knows that when B comes out she simply dominates the charts. With joints like this that show a different side (a much more mature side) of her, and the fact that she continues to grow with each album if I were Ciara, or any other R&B chick for that matter I would fall back too. I love this video, and the song is awesome to. I am glad to see she is doing new forms of music on this album. I thought the last album had to many "Get Me Bodied" type tracks on it.

Her New album title "I Am...Sasha Fierce" comes out November 18th

P.S.
The brotha playing her boyfriend in the video is super fine, DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment