Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update: My "Re-training" Progress

I just thought I would share with y'all how I am doing so far. As y'all know from my earlier post about my delayed "problem" I decided to lay off jackin' as much as I do, and re-train my brain and my dick so I will be able to cum in a much more timely manner. Well so far I have jacked once this week( last night before bed), and it wasn't anything great. I believe my thought process is starting to change because even the thought of stroking is starting to feel less like a joy and more like a task. I got myself aroused by watching some xtube videos, and began stroking my tally wacker. Mid-way through I started getting soft. I clearly wasn't enjoying myself, and was just going through the motions. I haven't done any of those exercises the experts suggested I do yet such as different positions, switching hands, etc. Only thing I have done is use my fleshlight toy, and had "The Mister" give me a slow hand job (which felt GREAT!).

I think I am going to have to creat a customized exercise for myself. Maybe rotate between using my fleshlight, and using "The mister" LOL. A friend of mine recently suggested I throw in a little ass play into my "workout". I guess that means playing with my hole as I stroke or something. I gotta say that is not something I see myself doing, but who knows. As always I will keep y'all posted on my progression.

update: I just looked at ass play clips on xtube, and discovered this little gem. This guy drove himself to full orgasm simply using some device called "Aneros", so y'all know I am now curious :-)

Check out the video clip in this post. FOR ADULTS ONLY!!

4 comments:

  1. I just heard about this last week - Let's us know how things go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ass play while jacking off is great...I do it all the time. Now I have to learn to take dick for a period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @theblacks: I sure will keep y'all posted

    @thegayte-keeper: LOL, what is that suppose to mean?

    @thad: from knowing you like I do I know you can take dick if you out your mind to it :)

    ReplyDelete