Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Big Reveal- Vol. 2: My Favorite Things

I think it is so boring when people introduce themselves in the same way and give all about themselves away in one shot. As I did with revealing my name, I will SLOWLY reveal some of my favorite things. Once again I will present it in my own unique way so that y'all won't be bored (I hope)


Today's Fave: My Favorite Book
I am not a book guy, but if I have to say my favorite book ever is probably this one.


Book Plot:
It is the story about a mother bird who knows her egg will be in her nest where she left it, so she leaves him alone to go and get something for him to eat. The baby bird hatches. He doesn't understand where his mother is so he goes to look for her. In his search, he asks a kitten, a hen, a dog, and a cow if they are his mother. They each say NO, and the adventure begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment