Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Worst of the Evils: Vol.2


Situation 1

Your friend and his partner have broken up not too long ago, maybe within the last year. You have always had an attraction for your friend's partner but you would never "go there" due to the fact this is your friendship and you value it alot. One day out of the blue your friend calls you and tells you that his ex wants to have sex with you, and he (your friend) wants to watch.
What do you do?

A) HELL YEA! I always wanted to hit that ass!
B) HELL TO DA NAW! Y'all some freaks!
C) I can't do that, You my best friend man, it's not cool
D) I like your EX and prefer to do it one on one.

Situation 2

Your friend and his partner have broken up not too long ago, maybe within the last year. You have always had an attraction for your friend's partner but you would never "go there" due to the fact this is your friendship and you value it alot. One day you tell your friend about you being attracted to his ex. He says its cool if you want to "go there", and won't be upset and y'all still will be the best of friends.
What do you do?

A) No, I'm still not going to date my friend's ex, that's not cool.
B) I will "date" my friends ex now that I have his okay.
C) I would simply fuck my friends ex to cure my curiosity, then I would act like it never happened
D) I wouldn't even mention to my friend I had an attraction to his ex.

3 comments:

  1. 1. D
    2. C
    (but keep in mind- i'm not in a relationship- so i might not be the best barometer.)

    ReplyDelete