Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Quick Update: Cut The Fat


Well it's been two weeks on I think I am doing well on the DIET part of my plan to get in better shape. The EXERCISE part is a sad disappointment though. I have been to the gym just twice in two weeks. I need to do much better than that. My problem is I get ored with the routine. Treadmill warm up, weights, back to treadmill. I got my hands on a copy of that P90X video that I see on late night infomercials. I think begining this weekend I am going to give it a shot. I decidied I won't start weighing myself,because I will obseess and start checking the scale everyday (I know how I am so I don't want to go there.) As allows wish me well, and thank y'll for the encouragement. I surely do need it :-)

2 comments: