Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Touch


Now it's time to explore the Touch or Feel sense of humans. Let me start off with a story.

I remember playing basketball with my friends a long time ago when I just a small child in Harrisburg. It was nothing for us to get banged up or bruised on a daily basis, boys will be boys after all. As I was dribbling the ball somehow the ball bounced into my rigid left hand fingers and jammed them into place. It hurt like hell, I could not move them at all because the pain was so intense I would cry. After wearing a finger brace for two weeks I was able to move them again, but I noticed a strange sensation was now present. Whenever I bent my middle and ring fingers they would pop. This was painful, but at the same time it felt good. So til' this day almost 20 years later I bend my fingers to experience that perfect mix of pleasure and pain.

This leads to the question... why do some men like to be fucked in the ass? I know what y'all are saying... it's not just men, alot of women like it too. I know that, but I am focusing on the brothas because it's much more psychological with us. I use to think some of the guys I have been sexual with are crazy. (From what I am told) I am a well above average brotha as far as penis size is concerned, so when I fucked a guy I always had to be careful not to cause any damage. There were alot of guys though that wanted ALL of me in them, and they wanted it RUFF!. I will never forgot this one guy I was with about 5 maybe 6 years ago. He is a true warrior in the bedroom for real. Usually I would have to send the first few minutes of intercourse getting a brothas use to my size...not this dude. He wanted me to RAM it all in on the first try WITH NO LUBE! I looked at his hole expecting to see a black hole that can suck me into its vortex with ease, but I was surprised that he still looked very tight down there (no rosebud at all). I did what he asked and I can see that he was in such intense pain I wanted to stop. I asked him was he ok and his answer is simply classic. He said "I want you to fuck me so hard til' my soul bust a nutt" LOL. I did as he asked and he then went somewhere between torturous pain and unbelievable ecstasy. Within minutes he was cumming from both is dick and his ass, all without touching himself. I had NEVER experienced that before. Remember we used NO lube at all. I thought I was fucking some kind of S&M freak, but he was just a regular bottom that liked ruff fucking.

Before meeting My dude' I was not a fan of the bottom position. Don't get me wrong, I did it, but I just didn't like it. I only did it with the couple of men that I felt emotionally connected to (men who are still in my life by the way). I couldn't see going through what I think is the male equivalent of child bearing with just anybody. If I was gonna sub ject myself to that kind of pain I got to really like the guy, and that means beyond the bedroom. I will never forget the first time I let him penetrate me. His thickness is unreal, and I thought it was no way in hell I was going to be able to take that without elephant tranquilizers and a vicodin for afterwards. But he was so gentle, and got me so relaxed that it went in with relative ease. This is when that feeling of pleasure and pain kicked in, and I now understood way and how bottom brothas can do what they do. From that day on I was now officially a verse brotha. In the what has to be at least a hundred times of The Mister penetrating me, I have now reached the Holy Grail of dick taking. I can now injaculate (not ejaculate). Do a goole search if you don't know what that is.

Why does this pain feel good? I must know. I need to further investigate this so I am asking for my readers to weigh in on this topic. Why do we voluntarily put ourselves through pain to achieve pleasure? Is there an easier way to get the same pleasure? Leave your comments for a brotha.

4 comments:

  1. I have found that anal sex is more of mental activity than it is physically...it is a combination of feelings, finding his spots and taking him over the edge...when a man is penetrated @ first his reaction is to push the dick out, but when he relaxes his muscles there is NO stopping the joy of this pleasurable pain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nerve endings at the opening of the rectum are the same as those around the head of the penis and the vagina. That's one reason I think I enjoy anal sex. I especially enjoy it if the guy is a nice length and can really massage the insides of my colon.
    (Oops, is that to much information?) Afterwards I really have a good night sleep.

    The pain is usually only temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contend with gayte-keeper. For those of us who enjoy it, our minds are enjoying the gratification the most. Ultimately, knowing that we can enjoy pleasure and pain from a dick is what makes the moment worth reflecting over later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, it's a mind thing. I love being penetrated and there is NO other feeling like it.

    ReplyDelete