Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 17, 2008

Smell


It’s time to talk about the smell sense for a minute. As usual I’d like to start off with a story.
I was kicking it with this guy awhile ago, and by awhile I mean years ago. One day I was on the phone with him and he wanted me to come over so we could “play”. I mentioned to him I just came from jogging and I need to take a shower and find a way to get over there. He says to me he will come get me, only if I don’t shower. I asked him why he doesn’t want me to shower and he said “because I love the smell of a nigga”. I asked him what does that smell like. He asked me to reach my hands down my pants then smell my fingers…that’s how a man should smell. I thought to myself “a man is supposed to smell like sweaty musty ass balls?!” this is some crazy shit. I myself know I don’t like odors, but if this is what he wanted I would grant his request. He came and picked me up about a hour later. We get to his house and he begins sucking my sweaty, musty, unwashed dick and balls. I felt totally uncomfortable, that “unsure” feeling was heavy on my brain. I knew my balls smelled like I soaked them in onion soup, but that didn’t phase ol’boy one bit. He then turns me around and smells my hole… my sweaty, possibly shitty hole. You would have thought ol’boy just sniffed cocaine, because he was in such a rush he began licking it til’ he came. No I am not joking, this is real talk, he came from licking my sweaty, musty, possibly shitty hole. I asked him what is it about “a man’s smell” he likes because at this point I am totally confused. He said he doesn’t know why but it’s something intoxicating about that particular smell.

As I was trying to mentally recover from having sweat licked from my ass and balls I thought to myself is/was this the normal thing for humans to do in primitive times. I mean before there was perfume/cologne humans were attracted by the natural pheromones given off by a potential mating partner. In fact (according to research I did) it was undesirable to “mask” the natural body smell, and could be seen as offensive back in the olden times. But of course in our modern age, it’s the exact opposite. We (humans) collectively spend tens of billions of dollars making sure we smell as good as possible by buying perfumes, colognes, deodorants, scented oils, etc. So what is it with this small group of folks in the modern age that love natural body smell (odor)? I understand it to a certain extent. I mean I LOVE the smell of my baby's body. I often say I wish I could bottle it, and spray it around the room when he’s not around. But his smell isn’t funky, sweaty, or musty or any of those offensive smells. If I had to describe it it’s like a neutral/new smell. Like when you get a new car or a new comforter, but it is uniquely him.

I was speaking with my best friend who is very sensitive to odors. I told him that story, and I can hear him vomit a little in his mouth. He (my bff) is the type of guy that if you not coming to bed smelling like the men’s cologne section at Macy’s then you don’t stand a chance. If your breathe doesn’t smell like you downed a pack of tic tacs then you might as well not even waste your time. I was telling him about the research I did about some folks liking the aroma of the natural body scent, and he didn’t buy that. He believes they just some damn freaks like “piss boy” I told y’all about. What do y’all think? Is smell critical? What kind of smells do you like your partner to smell like? Do you enjoy “The smell of a man?” Let’s get a debate started

1 comment:

  1. I take 2 showers a day. That should tell you enough about me. I HATE funk!!

    ReplyDelete