Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 12, 2008

An Unprivate Diary

A good online buddy of mine recently asked me what gave me the inspiration to start blogging. My immediate answer was "boredom". This not true however. Truth be told I had wanted to be a blogger for awhile now, only thing is my life by some would be seen as pretty damn boring. After all I am just your average 27 year old black male. I work (well in between gigs at the moment), I go to school, I go to church (need to go more often though), I clean my house, I exercise, I love my partner and take care of him, etc, etc, etc.

A good time to me is chillin at home with my dude watching TV or talking about anything that comes to ours minds. I love to go to the movies, go to a good concert, visit museums, maybe have a drink or two at a lounge, and overall visiting new places and doing new things. My current income doesn't leave alot of room to travel the world, but that doesn't detour my interest and motivation to make that happen. You may agree that the things I listed above won't win me blogger of the year awards, or whatever the hell it is bloggers get for having a big reader base.

Things I would typically blog about is how I'm feeling, what my day was like, or any other random thoughts I may want to share. Some will be silly, some will be sad, so will be shocking, some will be boring (lol), but all will be what makes me who I am. Mr. SJB

No comments:

Post a Comment