Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Over 2 Weeks Since My Last Post

Damn man,

This blogging thing is kinda hard to do. I don't remember to do it that often so that's why this is my first post in over two weeks. The last 15 days quite a few things have happened, all good things I must say. I don't think I mentioned in any of my other post, but I have been without a job since the end of summer. Looking for another has been truly a pain in the ass. It has tested my patience as well as my faith in myself, God, and my country. Just when I had decided to go back to peddling smut to earn a living I get a call from a guy telling me he has seen my resume and will like to interview me. I go in this coming Monday.

I felt good about the guy and the job during the phone interview. The Mister worked for this before. He didn't have a good experience there . I won't let this discourage me though. I feel (as does he) that my experience there may be totally different then his, and I should take this chance to further my career in technology. I am excited about this. It seems to be everything I prayed about. It's part-time which I wanted, It doesn't interfere with my class hours, and the pay is fair. I will post the aftermath of my big Monday. Wish me well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment