Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A scene to close to home



I recently to a trip to see a friend in West, GA. While there I was going threw his DVD collection and found one that caught my attention. It is called "The Reception" and I must say it is an excellent, touching movie. One scene in particular really got to me because it hit so close to home. It was like they filmed a conversation between myself and a very close friend of mine. In this scene Andrew (the one with glasses) is telling Martin how he feels about him and that he doesn't care if he is POZ, he just wants to be with him. Martin than begins to tell Andrew why this can not be. And they thing he says next about the white men he's been with really got to me. My good friend is POZ and the way the character Martin views himself is how I feel my friends sees himself as well. I am the Andrew character in our friendship/relationship. Enjoy the scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment