Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lost Time

Since I have been without a job for about a month now something has been happening. I am at a complete lost on how to properly use my time. I go to my college classes in the evening, but that leaves me with a mass amount of time in the mornings and afternoons. Looking for a job is not like it use to be. Nowadays the only way to "hunt" is online and that feels so impersonal and counter-productive to me. But what choice do I have? I live in the "web 2.0" world so I must adapt to the new rules of job seeking.

It gets me down sometime, and it is in those moments I of course want to go lay down and sleep thru the depression. I don't want to handle my situations in that way. So starting right now I am vowing to face things head on and use my time effectively.

Wish Me the Best :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment