Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day 1

Wow!

I never thought I would be one of those people that "blog" on the net. I don't even know what to say or what to do. I guess it doesn't matter. If my history is any indication than no one will see my "blogs" anyway. So where do I start.... well I guess I can start with a little about me.

My name is Mr. SJB. I am currently 27 years of age, soon to be 28. My hobbies vary, you never know where my interest will be from one day to the next. I am currently a college student (more on that in later blogs). Are you still awake...? If so, good. Hopefully you are remotely interested in reading later post and slowly getting to know Mr. SJB.

1 comment:

  1. So SJB...tell us what make you wanna be in this blog world. What inspired you...tell us some thing freaky about you.

    ReplyDelete