Soundtrack To My Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Definition of a Freak


I wish I had a dollar for every time I have heard someone refer to themselves as a freak, or say let's freak, or are you a freak? What the hell does that even mean? Does it mean do I like to have sex? Do I like to pull a R.Kelly and shoot pee on my partner? I guess right here and right now I need to know what constitutes a freak. What's the difference between freakin' and fuckin' and just plain sex? How do I become or (if I already am) Stop being a freak? What place does the freak hold in our society? Yes... that right... I want to be a Katie Couric type dude about this topic.

As of right now if I had to define what a freak is I would have to say it is someone who enjoys nontraditional sex. That leads to the question what is nontraditional sex? I would say it's sex that goes beyond the social norm of simply oral sex/intercourse. It may involve piss, scat, multiple partners at the same time, no condoms, ejaculation consumption, spanking, choking, physical violence, verbal abuse, etc... I recently watch a video clip of my fellow blog buddy pimusique (who is a true freak according to my current definition) peeing on one of his partners. That sort of thing I would say goes well beyond of that society defines as traditional sex. If I go by my current definition of freak, than I must admit I am a freak. I do engage in behavior with my partner that doesn't fit under society's view of traditional sex. Yet and still I feel I still haven't reached that true freak status I keep hearing about. Again I refer to my buddy pimusique. Day after day he seems to write about various encounters and they are real eye openers. If there was an freak award he would have to be a nominee if not the winner. I have another online buddy that has been posting his sex videos online for years now. He is proud of the title "Freak", in fact he has it tattooed on his body.

After getting some feedback and a more thorough investigation I will let y'all know if I am truly a freak.

3 comments:

  1. Great post...glad to be a tool for you. But just by having conversations with you, you are a freak. Just let it go and let it happen. You have a partner so do everything you ever wanted to do with him...It will give you new life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The definition of 'freak' will differ depending what group of people is doing the defining. For example, to group of religious zealots, any and everything that gay men do will be considered freaky. Most gays from major cities will consider dildoes, anal sex and mouth-to-any-other-body-part as routine. Introduce the exchanging of body fluids, anything larger than a big dildo, or group sex (3 or more); you are now a little freaky. When you get to the point where you can't get off unless it's freaky, then you are a big freak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. anonymous,

    Thank you for you take on the "freak" topic. By your terms I am not a Big Freak, but I am freaky. I can live with that, lol

    ReplyDelete